We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
To change or cancel an order, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208.649.5455
For daily care, we recommend that when your goggles are not being used place them in the microfiber bag which is provided and . Do not store goggles in a place where they may break. When done using your goggles dry them out buy leaving them in a warm room, Do not place them by a heater that can cause them to melt. Clean your lenses and frames with the microfiber bag included as other fabrics may scratch your lenses.
How do I change the strap?
Its simple on the side of the strap hear the frame there is a small button which allows you to slide the strap on and off with our Slide & Lock system. (click here for a simple video)
Changing lenses is simple, click here for details on how each frame lenses change:
It depends on the size of your glasses. Omega is a better frame for this since they are larger.
How durable are the goggles?
Our goggles are made from thermal polyurethane (which allows for flex, and moulds to your face shape. The flex and malleability of polyurethane will hold up against the hardest of crashes.
Spherical lenses are curved and help maximize your field of view. This allows to not only see right in front of you, but all around you.
- Shipping will vary depending on your location, you can update your shipping to see the cost before ordering. Our shipping costs cover the shipping, packaging, and handling to assemble your order.
- We strive to ship out all orders within 48 business hours. If your order was placed Monday through Thursday, it will be shipped within 2 days. If your order was placed on Friday, it may not be shipped until Monday. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has shipped. All domestic packages within the continental US usually take 2-7 days. International orders may take up to 4 weeks.
- Once you have placed an order, you can check on its status at any time. Once an order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that will contain your tracking information. The tracking number will not work until the mail man has picked it up, which make take up to 24 hours.
- The order date is the date you placed your order. The ship date is the day the purchase was shipped from our facilities. In some instances, the order and ship dates may be the same although most of the time the ship date will be a day or two after the order date.
- Yes, we can ship to PO boxes and to APO/FPO addresses.
- Yes, we do. We ship directly to most countries in the world.
- Orders are shipped within 48 business hours. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that will contain your tracking information.
- Once you have placed an order, you can check on its status at any time using the tracking information that was sent to you via email.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped. When you enter your credit card information on the final review page, we will give you an order confirmation number. You will also immediately receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been received. We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped and your credit card has been charged.
- We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective items for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Deft Optics will issue a refund in the form and amount tendered for the original transaction (minus shipping). All returns or exchanges must be unworn, unused and in their original condition with receipt and tags attached. Merchandise received after 30 days will only be accepted at our discretion for an online/store credit. To make a return, exchange, or warranty claim go to www.deftoptics.com/pages/warranty
- For Returns, please go to the above link and fill out the Return Form so we know whom to return, exchange, or refund. Once this form is properly completed, the product should be sent to:
314 s 9th st
Boise, ID 83706
- Deft warrants products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Deft also reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects, and requires proof of purchase from an authorized Deft Optics dealer to qualify products as warrantable. If a product is deemed defective, Deft Optics will replace the item at no cost to the customer. However, certain circumstances may not be considered as defective, including but not limited to: scratched lens, chewed up parts, sitting on them, someone else breaking them, average wear and tear, etc.
Yes email us at email@example.com for more details about our loyal customer plan.
- Be sure to pack and seal your box securely, in the original package if possible. Be sure to send back your return or exchange with the microfiber pouch and cardboard box. To be properly processed, your return/exchange must include a completed return form. Return/Exchange forms can be located on our site by clicking here. We encourage you to send your return or exchange with a shipping company that allows you to track the package. This way you will know when the package arrives and is not lost in transit. Proof is not responsible for lost packages / items in transit.
- Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card’s next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your order when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us. When processing your exchange we automatically credit you in the original form of payment and reauthorize a new payment for your exchange.If you have used a banking or debit card, your financial institution’s policies may result in a non-sufficient funds charge if you are executing a return/exchange (not sure what is meant by this).
- By becoming a registered user your account will contain a history of your orders and invoices for your records.
Subscribe to our news letter (click here)
that means it is out of stock or discountenanced? Sorry
Feel free to stop by and say hi.
Yes we do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
-send us an email to email@example.com and well get you our wholesale pricing and info
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.